Ordering and Payment
- To place an order, select an item you wish to purchase and click on the "Add to cart" button.
- You can delete an item and adjust the quantity of any product in your shopping cart.
- Orders are processed during the day during office hours, Monday through Friday, and after we verify that everything is fine with the payment, the shipment is processed.
- If your order has not yet been sent and you need to cancel or modify it, contact us.
- The order cannot be canceled or modified once it has been shipped.
- If you placed an order and want to know the status of your order contact us, a member of our customer service team will respond with information about your order.
- We accept several means of payment:
- Credit and debit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, International Diners Club, cash payment, through PayU
- Western Union and MoneyGram.
- We never access the information about the payment data, the payment transaction occurs directly between the customer and PAYU.
- PayU is a fintech company that provides payment technology which allows online businesses to accept and process payments through payment methods that can be integrated with web and mobile applications.
- PeruExporta.net uses the latest encryption and data security technologies to ensure that all customer payment information remains private; all orders are accepted through a secure server (SSL) with the highest level of encryption. Buying online through our secure server is one of the safest ways to buy.