Shipping & Returns
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
- The delivery time may take 7-15 business days approximately, depending on the country of destination.
- The tracking number and export document will be sent 2-5 business days after order confirmation.
- The shipments depend on the quantities available in our warehouses.
- Shipments are sent to physical addresses or PO boxes.
The maximum order weight is 30.00 kg. or 66.60 lbs. per shipment. Please contact us make to arrange a different way of shipment.
- Track package
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOM LAWS AND REGULATIONS OF THE PRODUCTS
PeruExporta.net commercializes products 100% legal in Peru; however, the customer must be informed about the restrictions, and prohibitions of these products in their respective countries; law and regulations can be different from one country to another.
PeruExporta.net will not be responsible for any incident with the customs and courier authorities of the country of destination. We recommend that the customer be informed before making any purchase; some special import permit in the country of destination could be required.
PAYMENT AND SHIPMENT POLICY
- The company is compromised to release the products in the same conditions described in the online store peruexporta.net.
- The orders are subject to verification payment before shipment.
- Packages are shipped within two business days after payment confirmation.
- Packages could take until 30 business days to reach their destination.
- Any cancellation must be done within 24 hours after placing and confirmation of the order. The money will be refunded by the same method of payment used for the purchase.
- To make a claim for package loss have to pass a minimum of 45 business days from the order date.
- The procedure of loss by the courier can take up to 180 days, after that time, compensation will be issued, which shall not exceed the amount stated in the invoice or commercial document.
- Customs declaration and commercial invoice will always be included in the shipment for custom’s officers to proceed with formalities in the country of destination.
- It is considered lost when the airline informs the Courier SERPOST (National Peruvian shipping carrier), or another about the "lost" status of the package. The customer is compensated by the courier for the total or partial purchase determined by the same courier.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days of receipt of the item(s) and the products must be returned to us in the original packaging, in the same condition that they were received. The customer assumes the shipping cost and return of the package. Shipping charges are not refundable.
- Please contact us to provide an RMA number before any return.
- If the customer received a mistaken product, PeruExporta.net assumes shipping and return charges of the package. The package must be returned in the same physical conditions in which it arrived at its destination, enclosed the commercial invoice.
- The customer must send us the tracking numbers of the returned package; after received we will proceed with the refund.